Follow the instructions posted in the thread
Enjoy!

AdvancedSetup

From Malwarebytes
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Nov 14, 2019
By purchasing this product you will receive a lifetime license for Acronis True Image 2019 for 1 device up-gradable to 2020 version.

Just for clarification, I don't believe this is a "lifetime" license in that it is more a perpetual license to continue to use 2019 or possibly 2020 if you upgrade. Meaning that you will not get 2021 or 2022 etc. as one normally thinks of with a lifetime license. Their normal model is yearly subscription but you can get a perpetual license to use a version forever, but it will remain at that version level.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Just for clarification, I don't believe this is a "lifetime" license in that it is more a perpetual license to continue to use 2019 or possibly 2020 if you upgrade. Meaning that you will not get 2021 or 2022 etc. as one normally thinks of with a lifetime license. Their normal model is yearly subscription but you can get a perpetual license to use a version forever, but it will remain at that version level.
Thank you for your note.

I would agree and disagree. The reason which its called Lifetime is because Acronis has two different types of Ture Image services:
1- The local version
2- The Cloud version

The Local version -based on what they mentioned- never expires therefore, somehow it is Lifetime and as it's mentioned in the title its "Acronis 2019-2020 Lifetime" which means this version will never expire.

I would agree that this is a little bit misleading but it is also the same in their own website.

But as you mentioned the word "perpetual" would fit better ;).

All the best,
Al

Last edited:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Thank you for the info.

Unfortunately at the moment we only offer Acronis True Image. The max. number of supported devices that we can offer is 5 at the moment.

Please feel free to contact us if you are interested. If you would like to have multiple license we would be able to provide you with very good discounts.

tech_eng

Level 1
Oct 9, 2020
Expired, serialcart doesn't offer anymore Acronis, out of stock.

No need to have this post pinned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.