App Review Ad-Aware 10.2 Free Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Z

ZeroDay

Very good review, very clear speaking and you didn't rush through the links, spot on well done.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
InternetChicken said:
Never been a fan of Ad-Aware ,
But that was a nice test,

Thanks, I also agree with what you are saying. The layout of Ad-aware is not my favorite and it's detection is average at best. Thanks for the compliment.

P

Plexx

The only product I have kept in my system is their Web Protection module since I am AVless for now.

Pretty much the same as Panda URL Filter but I dropped it due to some issues back and forth.

MDTechVideos

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Biozfear said:
The only product I have kept in my system is their Web Protection module since I am AVless for now.

Pretty much the same as Panda URL Filter but I dropped it due to some issues back and forth.

Yeah I too used to use Panda URL filter, but it never seemed to block anything in the last couple of months I used it. Since then I have been using Siteadvisor(I know it is not a toolbar, but rather a browser plug-in), and Norton DNS server and the combo has been working good for me with little browser slowdown.

P

Plexx

Ad-Aware Web Protection module I have is without the toolbar without any issues, at least for me.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.