Expired Ad-Aware Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

RaDi0AcTiVe MaN

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
Ad-Aware Pro Security
Professional security for your PC
Complete line-of-defense against the most extreme forms of malware and cyber threats, Ad-Aware Pro Security provides the most advanced anti-spyware and antivirus detection and threat blocking algorithms, complemented with a powerful two-way firewall, web filters against phishing attacks and real-time email protection.

7HNM6-V6P72-D3C3G-7ZU8B-99GX6 this key can be reedemed 40000 times. You must activate the product before the 26. December

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
It is very easy to do if you want to activate it after the 26 of December. Install adware pro and download a special utility from lavasoft adware site. This utility is called to activate it in offline mode:
Offline Activation | Lavasoft

You have to backup a file that generates this utility. Then, send it to lavasoft support asking them for the unlock file. They will send you the unlock file for the offline activation. I have just got it to use after the 26 of December.

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I decided to give this a try, it was a nice surprise to see the license as already mentioned is good until 2-23-2018.

One thing I found out real quick and thought I would mention this for anyone else who might experience this problem.
In my case as soon as I installed this and restarted the computer I had no internet connection.

What I had to do was to go to select - NETWORK PROTECTION and then go to - ADVANCED SETTINGS - ADAPTER SETTINGS 'manage' and click on "EDIT" for my Ethernet adapter and set the "STEALTH" selection to "OFF".

Otherwise it wouldn't let me connect to the internet at all. After doing this I had no problems connecting to the internet.

Just thought I would mention this for anyone who might have the same problem. Not sure why Stealth wont work for me, perhaps it's an issue with my router or something else.

Seems like a pretty good program.

RaDi0AcTiVe MaN

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2015
Ad-Aware Pro Security network protection advanced settings.png

If you use Wireless it blocks it completly. I had to change "Internet connection sharing" to ON. Default is OFF. After this little tweak i had no more problems.

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
Can someone confirm it's system impact? Seems like a good Antivirus my to try.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Can someone confirm it's system impact? Seems like a good Antivirus my to try.

I tried this program, I thought it was pretty good at first after fixing the internet connection problem that I mentioned earlier.

But I realized there is a problem for me using this program that wasn't apparent when first using it.

I noticed after using this program for a while that my hard drive write speeds slowed down significantly. I record my own music on my computer and frequently save master tracks to my hard drive, with this program installed files that normally took seconds to save took several minutes, I also noticed when using this software and attempting to zip or archive a single file or files that it was taking a long time even for small .txt files only. So I removed the software and everything went back to normal, no slow write speeds.

I didn't notice this at first, but felt I should come back and mention it for those who might have the same issue and might not be aware of it's impact. Some might not have this problem while others might.

The PC I am using is brand new, I just bought it new less than 2 weeks ago so it's not an old PC, it is a Dell XPS 8700 i7 3.6Ghz's with 8GB's of ram, so it's not an issue with trying to run it on a really old PC, I thought that was worth mentioning.

For me slowing down my hard drive write speeds is the only reason I stopped using this software. I hope others have better luck with it and my information provides some help for anyone in need.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I tried this program, I thought it was pretty good at first after fixing the internet connection problem that I mentioned earlier.

But I realized there is a problem for me using this program that wasn't apparent when first using it.

I noticed after using this program for a while that my hard drive write speeds slowed down significantly. I record my own music on my computer and frequently save master tracks to my hard drive, with this program installed files that normally took seconds to save took several minutes, I also noticed when using this software and attempting to zip or archive a single file or files that it was taking a long time even for small .txt files only. So I removed the software and everything went back to normal, no slow write speeds.

I didn't notice this at first, but felt I should come back and mention it for those who might have the same issue and might not be aware of it's impact. Some might not have this problem while others might.

The PC I am using is brand new, I just bought it new less than 2 weeks ago so it's not an old PC, it is a Dell XPS 8700 i7 3.6Ghz's with 8GB's of ram, so it's not an issue with trying to run it on a really old PC, I thought that was worth mentioning.

For me slowing down my hard drive write speeds is the only reason I stopped using this software. I hope others have better luck with it and my information provides some help for anyone in need.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Last time I installed it ( almost 1 year back) it was using too much CPU and I felt slowness in everything. Thought they might have improved. NVM I am better off without it :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.