Adblock Plus subscription list

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thread author
I had to reinstall Chrome due to a malfunction within caused by some unknown reason. Unfortunately I forgot to get the lists in the ABP subscriptions. I only backed up my bookmarks and theme.

I know I had more than just EasyPrivacy.

Could anyone recommend me some more? Also was fanboy's list not available for chrome?

Thanks

P

Plexx

Thread author
Ok, so I will stick with both Easy. Perhaps what I had extra was just something someone recommended which I can't remember its purposes.

Thanks a lot HeffeD

Spirit

Level 2
May 17, 2012
add this link:
https://secure.fanboy.co.nz/fanboy-adblock.txt

k8047.jpg

dpbqtw.jpg

Z

ZeroDay

Thread author
I use malwaredomains list aswell as those mentioned above and I also use facebook privacy list.

HeffeD

Level 1
Feb 28, 2011
Is Fanboy's list actually optimized for performance these days? For a long time, the developer of ABP wasn't offering Fanboy's list as a default because the filters weren't optimized for the best performance. I haven't really kept up on it though, because EasyList and EasyPrivacy take care of everything I encounter, so I don't know if this is still true.

P

Plexx

Thread author
I am not sure if its optimized for performance but ABP Beta for chrome has the list as default. I thought it was something else, but Stranger did confirm the same link as the one in ABP Beta.

B

Brian

Thread author
Biozfear said:
I had to reinstall Chrome due to a malfunction within caused by some unknown reason. Unfortunately I forgot to get the lists in the ABP subscriptions.

That's the reason why I use Adblock (not Adblock Plus Beta). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.