Additional information in Troubleshooting Section. (Resolved)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LabZero

Thread author
Hello everyone.

I wanted to share a suggestion about "Troubleshooting, Questions and Help!"(hardware and software).

I think it's useful to add, in the required fields, the entry "Operating System" because I noticed that many members do not indicate, or forget, the OS in question.
In my opinion it is very important to know this because, for example, in the case of Windows 10, some problems may be caused by a bad implementation of the OS on the computer, and other problems are known.
Additional information this may be useful to help people giving answers more accurate and consistent.

Thanks Staff.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion.

Two additional fields have been implemented into Troubleshooting for Software / Hardware.

Prefixes remain the same with None and Solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.