Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Yesterday, Adobe announced Project Blink, an AI-powered web app that can recognize objects, people, sounds, and words spoken in videos to help edit them faster. It uses text editing to make the process of editing a video similar to using a word processor, Adobe claims.

Adobe debuted Project Blink during a "sneaks" session at its Adobe MAX conference, according to CNET. The firm also released a demonstration video that depicts editing video by editing a text transcription of words spoken during the video. "Just upload your video, and our AI engine will figure out what happened," it says.

Adobe claims that Project Blink can search a video for specific people, objects, or feelings—or locate sections where people are laughing or singing. Additionally, Adobe says you'll be able to delete silent sections or remove filler words like "ums" in text, with changes automatically reflected in the video.

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
Oh man the future will be horrible! So basically, combine this with the news few days ago where studios will be selling real-time ads within the movies or shows that reflect the local market. Now I can see how that can be done, basically you can do the same thing with Blink.

I know I am getting too old when I see these new innovative AI driven things and instead of getting excited, I get afraid and worried. But hey, at least the Pigman from PCU can finally finish his Caine-Hackman theory. No matter what time it is, 24 hours a day, you can find a Michael Caine or Gene Hackman movie playing on TV.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.