Security News Adobe Publishes Security Updates for Flash, Reader, Photoshop, and Creative Cloud

Solarquest

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
Earlier today, Adobe has released security patches for several of its applications, including Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Photoshop CC, the Creative Cloud Desktop Application, and Adobe Acrobat and Reader.

While all the Adobe security bulletins released today include important patches, the ones affecting Flash, Acrobat/Reader, and Photoshop, are worrisome, mainly due to the huge userbases those applications possess.

Adobe Security Update Summary:
APSB17-10 Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player
Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical vulnerabilities that could potentially allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. The latest Adobe Flash Player version number is now: 25.0.0.148. Most of today's fixes were discovered during last month's Pwn2Own competition.

CVE number: CVE-2017-3058, CVE-2017-3059, CVE-2017-3060, CVE-2017-3061, CVE-2017-3062, CVE-2017-3063, CVE-2017-3064

Vulnerability Details:

Amelith Nargothrond

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 22, 2017
If you take a look at Metasploit... there are a lot, I mean a lot of Adobe vulnerabilities... No surprises here. I almost got used to the idea that my machines are an open book for malware because of Adobe.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.