jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
What's new in Advanced SystemCare 4?

Improved engine for superior PC cleaning, repair, security, and optimization
Adopted with IObit's latest engine and improved program core structure, Advanced SystemCare 4 is now available delivering more comprehensive and deeper system cleaning, repairing and optimization experience. In version 4 the security features are also emphasized, protecting your PC from more security threats and privacy compromises.

Whole new interface design and fantastic skins
Instead of having too many buttons and links in one place that may make you a little bit confused with where to start in version 3, Advanced SystemCare 4 adopted with an intuitive and stylish design that provides 4 major entrances in the main interface that lead you to four major functions that deals with respectively the "daily maintenance", "complete fix and tune up", "ultimate PC speedup", and "smart tools that may suit for your every need for system management". What's more, the version 4 is providing as many as ten fantastic skins that make the use of the software more enjoyable.

One click to solve as many as 10 common PC problems
Advanced SystemCare 4 still inherits the easy-of-use from previous versions, with more powerful capabilities. This time with one click, it scans and repairs ten PC problems and protects your PC from hidden security threats, while V3 only supports eight. The newly added "Disk Scan" and "Vulnerability Fix" helps scan and fix disk errors and Windows vulnerabilities.

More than 20 dedicated smart tools for everyday PC maintenance
Replacing the original "Utilities" module in version 3, Advanced SystemCare 4 integrates IObit's latest Toolbox which has more than 20 dedicated smart tools for everyday PC maintenance or advanced needs, including tools for system cleaning, optimizing and repairing, tools for security enhancement, and tools for fully control over the system.

Speed up your PC with enhanced Turbo Boost
Note only "Turbo Boost" has taken on a new look, which makes the configuration process clearer and easier to understand, but also the power of "Turbo Boost" is more intensive. With more unnecessary background processes and services are detected and shut down, and more RAM is released, you PC will run ultimately fast.

Monitor your PC performance in real time with shortcut to quick fix!
Another cute addition to Advanced SystemCare 4 is the new performance monitoring bar. It keeps monitoring your PC and rates its performance as four different levels based on the core indicators. In a glance, user will have a general idea about his/her PC's status and how the resources are being used. More than that, the performance monitor will suggest what actions should be taken using Advanced SystemCare and provide a shortcut to take the action immediately to improve your PC performance.

Key Benefits

Extremely Easy to Use
Completes its work with just one click! Scans, repairs and secures your PC in one minute.

Next-generation Free Windows XP/Vista/7 Registry Cleaner and System Optimization
Safely cleans registry junks, compacts registry bloat and defragments the registry for blistering-fast performance.

Quick and Extensive System Clean-up
Boosts your system's performance with Advanced SystemCare Free, the powerful free XP registry cleaner by cleaning missing files, destroying unwanted files, deleting obsolete files, and removing junk files. Supports deep-cleansing of more than 50 types of junk files.

Iobit Site

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
Just wanted to say that the current version is only a beta so beware =)

Current Version: Beta 3.0

eXp

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Yep I don't know if that's correction for that, on their version the UI makes it better.

Dieselman

Level 1
Mar 26, 2011
IObit never announced the final version. Its still beta on there site. Most likely James saw this over at MajorGeeks. MajorGeeks often jumps the gun and posts beta products as final. They have done this several times. MajorGeeks says Final but not the IObit site itself says beta. If you notice the site itself you will see it says "ASC coming soon". Also the downloads lists under news clearly say "April 14,2011 Version 4 beta 3.0 Newly released".

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Your right Dieselman, well I just made confuse that when Majorgeeks stated its "final" and the site in Iobit is beta.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Appears to be final now.

DITjK.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
MrXidus is that the link you download where I'm posted here?

eXPerience

Level 1
Mar 7, 2011
It's indeed the stable version on their website now. Could be that Majorgeeks already got the stable version and linked to it before Iobit updated their sites. Anyway, happy testing everyone :p

eXp

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
The latest version of ASC works really great, :D
Keeps my system in tip top shape.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
i'm just use tune up 2011 and another laptop not use.. i just want get difference.. and until now.. i not use maintenance like that my machine still run as well :)
i'm just use ccleaner and auslogics disk defrag on my another machine and tune up 2011 on my new machine.. maybe future i'll not use that again ^^
just use ccleaner for cleaning junk and disk defrag :)

but, i see.. ASC look good now ;)

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
ASC 4 have better themes that you can change from their interface and looks more order than the current version.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
jamescv7 said:
ASC 4 have better themes that you can change from their interface and looks more order than the current version.

yep i know.. default is black and other is white.. white is cool :p
^^

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Advanced SystemCare 4.0.1 is available. (May 28, 2011)

Changelog:
-----------------------
+ Improved interface
+ Improved Toolbox
+ Improved Turbo Boost
+ Added more language
+ Fixed general bugs

Link

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
I wish someone would explain just what these so called PC utility programs actually do that Ccleaner a good registry cleaner and "the like" can't do. I have tried just about everyone of them and could not see any real advantage to having them installed what so ever. Maybe I'm missing something:huh:

davhag64

Jun 7, 2011
mhartsellm said:
I wish someone would explain just what these so called PC utility programs actually do that Ccleaner a good registry cleaner and "the like" can't do. I have tried just about everyone of them and could not see any real advantage to having them installed what so ever. Maybe I'm missing something:huh:

With Advance your pretty much right. I have CCleaner. SlimCleaner, Win Utilities, Glarys Utilities, and TuneUp Utilities 2010. They all seem to have their special things I use them for. Glarys is good for Empty folders, a quick repair, and a few others, Win Utilities is great for disk defrag, Registry defrag and and for temp file cleanup. All are free and you can sometimes get a pro version of Win and Glarys.
TuneUp Utilities is a great progarm for all the other than can be missed. But I like it for checking the harddrive for errors and setting my internet speed according to my internet speed.:D

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Advanced SystemCare 4.1.0 is available. (Aug 11, 2011)

+ Added support for FireFox 5, uTorrent 3, Thunderbird 6, Yahoo Messenger 11, etc.
+ Added community module (better socialized with your friends)
+ Improved language file (better translation)
+ Improved Turbo Boost Module (with RAM info displayed)
+ Improved Privacy Sweep module (more reasonable and secure default setting)
+ Improved Disk Defragment module
+ Improved Deep Care module, now faster
+ Improved Toolbox module
+ Improved UI (minor changes)
* Fixed license management bugs
* Fixed general bugs

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.