New Update AirGuard - Find My and AirTag Tracking Protection for Android (Free, Open Source)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Homepage: GitHub - seemoo-lab/AirGuard: Protect yourself from being tracked 🌍 by AirTags 🏷 and Find My accessories 📍

The AirTags and other Find My devices are simple, small and perfect to track Android users! Without tracking warnings, as integrated on iOS, anyone could try to track your behavior by placing an AirTag in your jacket, backpack or car.

With AirGuard you get the anti-tracking protection you deserve! The app periodically scans your surroundings for potential tracking devices, like AirTags or other Find My devices. If a devices follows you, you will get a notification in less than an hour!

With the app you can play a sound on AirTags and find it easily. Afterward, you can view at which locations the device has tracked you.

If no one is trying to track you, the app will never bother you.

Download

Last edited:

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011

What’s new in AirGuard 2.0​

Support for new trackers:

Samsung SmartTag
  • Chipolo ONE (without Find My)
Improvements:
  • Improved background location updates
  • Improved manual scanner
  • Improved tracking detectio with less false alarms
  • Several UI And UX issues resolved

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.