All Five Battlefield 4 Expansion Packs Are Now Free

O

Omnipotent

Thread author
Battlefield™ 1 is coming next month, and we're celebrating by keeping the action going in Battlefield 4™ and Battlefield™ Hardline. For the past few months we've been giving away previously released expansion packs for both games to anyone playing on Xbox One, Xbox 360, Origin for PC, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 3. There are also new Community Missions and a whole lot more to get excited about.

All Five Battlefield 4 Expansion Packs Are Now Free*

As we approach the end of the road, we’ve got something really special for anyone looking to get some Battlefield 4 action in before Battlefield 1 ships on October 21. From September 14 until September 19, every expansion pack for Battlefield 4 is now available for free. That’s right, all of ‘em. And we’ve even got themed Community Missions to go along with them.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Cool of them to do that at its EOL point.
I loved BF3 and played it for years, BFBC2 as well before that.
BF4, and BF1 just don't interest me. I went another direction.
Thanks xCharbz for the Heads Up :)

Reactions: Omnipotent

NekoHr

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 5, 2016
It's nice to get something but this would bee more special if Battlefield (and expansions) were singleplay not multiplay.

Problem is you have basic game, people play it and then you get expansion. Some people buy it some don't and you split userbase cause those without expansion can't play new maps. Than you get 2-3 more expansions and every time you split userbase a little more. Now people will be switching to new Battlefield, so this is just catching up for those left behind.

I tried Battlefield 1 and liked it but don't like this model and won't buy it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.