Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Effective and easy to use free antivirus for your PC. Protects against viruses, trojans, worms and malware. Amiti Antivirus has built-in real-time memory shields, scheduling, multiple skin and translations support. Uses famous clamav antivirus engine library.

screenshot.png

Amiti Antivirus Link

Reactions: Littlebits

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
gonna w8 for test and review. though if have time gonna try it myself. thanks for share

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
http://www.netgate.sk/products/amiti-antivirus/

another Clam AV signature user :( , waiting for its review

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I seriously doubt it would be any better then Immunet FREE Antivirus because it uses Clam AV + cloud community. Probably the best Clam based AV.

It makes me wonder why Netgate is developing another anti-malware product when they already have Spy Emergency which suppose to have full anti-malware support.

Thanks.:D

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Damn, that AV will be the top on all PCMag's reviews now... :rolleyes:

Kanata

Jun 6, 2013
I've tried in on my XP x64 when open it goes freezing & lagging every single seconds.
It have a problem with kernel32.dll file
So I've to end task it out and uninstall. :(
I think it suitable best for win7 & above.

Seems it doesn't support XP 64 bits only support by
Xp(32), Vista, win7(32/64), win8(32/64)

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
It s not free...
It cannot be updated
pressing the update,the window pops up

Capture.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.