Andi.cro Security Config 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi.HR

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 23, 2014
Thank you guys for positive replyes of my security configuration :)
I have made one mistake and bcz of you comments I realize that I have wrote "Anniversary" instead of "Creators Update" so I apologize for that and I will correct that immediately ;)

Regarding of which backup I use, I do not use any software for backup, instead I C/P my data to external HDD and then I unplug it ( offline backup ), thus avoiding the possibility of any problems with the backup software ;)

In "thread fields" there is no option to add apps who control native windows firewall so I will tell you here that I also use "TinyWall" for additional control over windows firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.