Android chrome browser auto open after unlock

Infected operating system
Android 10
Infected device
Android Galaxy s9plus
Infected device issues
When I lock my phone then, after a period, I unlock it. If it was lock on the home screen. When it opens it immediately goes to a chrome page that I have never even viewed previously. It doesn't do it everytime. And if another app is open it won't do it. So it doesn't have draw over rights. It is a well know malware. Just no antivirus can detect it. Very odd for android & chrome. I can't trace it's origin or find its starting execution place.
-I have removed all my hack(modded) it's not my mods because everyone I know would also have the virus then. or non play store apps (in safe mode) which I hate cause safe mode sucks it doesn't put all the widgets and home screens back correctly
-I have signed out & removed all chrome updates and done a partial uninstall(can't completely uninstall)
I installed and ran every antivirus & malware app, malwarebyts, avg, Norton, bitdefender, kaspie, avast, when through main storage/android/data/**.com, folders looking for an odd or new command folder. Never seen suck a thing. It must have been around for a while because you see reports of it all the way back to 2019 but no true fix or detection.
Steps taken to remove the infection
no antivirus can detect it. Very odd for android & chrome. I can't trace it's origin or find its starting execution place.
-I have removed all my hack(modded) it's not my mods because everyone I know would also have the virus then. or non play store apps (in safe mode) which I hate cause safe mode sucks it doesn't put all the widgets and home screens back correctly
-I have signed out & removed all chrome updates and done a partial uninstall(can't completely uninstall)
I installed and ran every antivirus & malware app, malwarebyts, avg, Norton, bitdefender, kaspie, avast, when through main storage/android/data/**.com, folders looking for an odd or new command folder. Never seen suck a thing

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.