Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Google is rumored to be working on the replacement for its long-running Nexus program, and it’s called the Android Silver Project. However, instead of producing low-price smartphones with solid spec sheets and a clean version of Android onboard, Android Silver will consist of range-topping smartphones similar to the Google Play Edition hardware we’ve seen launch recently, where Android takes center stage.

There’s no information on when Google intends to launch Android Silver, or if the project is still being developed.

Read more
http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/android-silver-project-rumored-to-replace-googles-nexus-phones/

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I own a Nexus 4 phone, and it's great. Most likely in the months to come I will look to "upgrade" my phone, if the price/value report will remain as good as it was with the Nexus line, then this will be most likely my choice!

PS. Hopefully there will be also a black version.. :p

Reactions: Terry Ganzi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.