Anger issues

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
This is a video I found of a man getting kind of angry in the office, check it out yourself, it's really funny :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
The best part is that, while their fighting, none of the people in the room are doing ANYTHING, it's insane :lolz:

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
endejan said:
none of the people in the room are doing ANYTHING, it's insane

that's the bystander phenomena if I am not mistaking. The more people there are the less are the chances that someone will act; they think that their surrounding will act.

OFFTOPIC
the -2 rep is not for you as a person but for the post; it's no entertainment to see people fight (not in real life at least) and it's definitely not humorristic

The -2 are removed but for the next time please bring something that fits to Humor

No personal attack as I said before

Regards,
Valentin N

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.