Anti-Keylogger Software

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Are you running anti-keylogger? Please mention your software & experience.

I checked out Zemana, Spyshelter & KeyScrambler free/paid.

Zemana & Spyshelter seems kinda bloated. I mean HIPS & all included.
KeyScrambler seems good & no bloats.

Recommendation & Suggestion are welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

Noxx

Thread author
The ones you listed are the only ones I know of. I don't honestly feel this ZAM-AL bloat, unless the paid version is a little heavier which I haven't used. I can't speak for SpyShelter, strangely enough, I've heard it runs quite light. KeyScrambler I've only heard good things about, and of course, it's free. I can't think of any other antiloggers that aren't apart of some security suite.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
H

hjlbx

Thread author
Best keylogger option is KeyScrambler in your case.

However, anti-keyloggers are notoriously unreliable. And besides, none of them can protect against the most dangerous type of keylogger = web-page embedded keyloggers. To protect against those you have to use NoScript or uBlock Origin in Advanced Mode.

Risk of keylogger being installed on your system with ESET guarding it is very low.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
An Anti-Logger may not be able to protect users from a socially engineered scam or phishing site.

I think locking down the system with Standard user accounts would be a better approach, if they click only.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
An Anti-Logger may not be able to protect users from a socially engineered scam or phishing site.

I think locking down the system with Standard user accounts would be a better approach, if they click only.
Can KeyScrambler Pro or Premium protect from a socially engineered scam or phishing site?

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
it does what it supposed to do without fancy useless features. advantage is you can use it alongside any other security products without redundancy.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The reason that HIPS is bounded for anti-keylogger components is because of the threat that can affect not only for your keystrokes.

So as mentioned Keyscrambler retains on the main concept.

You may check this Alternativeto link

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.