Anti stealth and Firewall not function eset

Status
Not open for further replies.

superboy123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
May 1, 2012
hello, i had recently install eset smart security 2017 and my anti stealth and personal firewall non functional.. i already reinstall it many time and it do not solve my problem...this is my screenshot..
esetaa.png

eseta.png
how to solve this problem..thank you..

Reactions: DardiM and Ink

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@Maziar Ansari: Rootkit detection capabilities, do not confuse on Stealth technology from firewall modules.

Anti-Stealth technology is integrated into ESET security products to provide effective rootkit detection before malicious programs gain access to system resources. ESET security products are also capable of detecting and removing rootkits already active on an infected system.

Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.