Danger Anupon CH Security Configuration

Electr0n

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Feb 19, 2018
You MUST add some sort of data backup software, there are free ones like macrium reflect or easeus todo free, in fact windows 10 has built in backup solution. Here is a guide if you want to use the windows 10 built in solutions-https://lifehacker.com/how-to-back-up-your-computer-automatically-with-windows-1762867473

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
I suggest you activate, User Access Control:
In addition to what was said by colleagues to install a backup program.
I suggest you install Kit de emsisoft and Zemana or Norton Power Eraser , for scans on demand.

Also specify that AV uses in real time .. I imagine it is Bitdefender..But .. ???

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@Anupon CH: Your config will remain temporally in Risky until:

- Enable UAC.
- Turn On OF File Reputation (SmartScreen),
- Add an Image System Backup Solution (already mentioned 2 free and reliable ones).
- Run data backup to external devices manual or via 3rd party tool.
- Add on demand scanners: ZAM Free, EmsiSoft Emergency Kit, Norton Power Eraser.
- I guess You are using, at least, Windows Defender as default real-time protection, You may add VoodooShield Free to improve security and prevent malware infection.
- As a content blocked for browser You may change AdBlock Plus for uBlock Origin.

Thanks for sharing Your config :)

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Follow the above suggestions. Very risky config with no backups, no on demand scanners, UAC and smartscreen disabled.

Reactions: Electr0n

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.