Any Soulsborne fans over here?

deepakk

May 15, 2023
Yes, I am big fan of FromSoftware games and their whole series. I really like the Dark Soul 3 and Elden Ring but recently I stopped playing them.

And your favorite??

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I am a big fan of Miyazaki/From Software work, from Demons Souls to Elden Ring, I simple love those games.

Ps: Demons Souls Remake is reason enough to buy a PS5.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

spiritedawaymadmax

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 1, 2022
Yes, I am big fan of FromSoftware games and their whole series. I really like the Dark Soul 3 and Elden Ring but recently I stopped playing them.

And your favorite??
BB is my favorite game of all time, though I'll never forget the first time I braved Lordran. What a magical experience - it annoyed me, terrified me, made me rethink why I play games at all, and fall in love with them all over again :) I'm forever grateful to Miyazaki for bringing actual games into the mainstream, I'm fed up with Minecraft, Fortnite, etc...

Also, your top 10 FROM bosses of all time?

spiritedawaymadmax

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 1, 2022
I am a big fan of Miyazaki/From Software work, from Demons Souls to Elden Ring, I simple love those games.

Ps: Demons Souls Remake is reason enough to buy a PS5.
I'm yet to get a PS5, but when I do, of course I'll play DeS first of all! I've pumped over 500 hours on it on the PS3, and I think I still remember the game's areas even if I haven't revisited it for like 6 years now... I also love all of Miyazaki's work, though I wasn't all that pleased with ER, to be honest. The open world made it seem like a Ubisoft game after a while due to the large number of same-y cave dungeons and the myriad of rehashed bosses.

I wish their upcoming titles follow the old formula of smaller, but intricately knitted, vertical worlds full of sharp corners and (semi) hidden enemy traps.

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Well I do not call myself a fan, but I did play Sekiro Shadows Die Twice about 2 years ago, it is the most difficult game I have ever played till now. ( It was not good for my hair. :eek::whistle::D )

spiritedawaymadmax

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 1, 2022
Well I do not call myself a fan, but I did play Sekiro Shadows Die Twice about 2 years ago, it is the most difficult game I have ever played till now. ( It was not good for my hair. :eek::whistle::D )
Haha I totally get this, Sekiro was tough even for those who followed these games for years up to that point. If you want an "easier" title, try Bloodborne, it actually favors the button-mashing style (to an extent)

Reactions: Morro

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Haha I totally get this, Sekiro was tough even for those who followed these games for years up to that point. If you want an "easier" title, try Bloodborne, it actually favors the button-mashing style (to an extent)

Thanks, I might try that one in the near future.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.