DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Version 6.4 (Released January 28, 2021)
Added "Disk Wipe": erase disks to permanently prevent sensitive data from being recovered and remove virus completely.

Added new language: Russian, Hungarian, and Arabic are now available. Learn how to change the language on AOMEI Backupper>>

Optimized the access of NAS/Share: accelerated the operation of editing Tasks and Schedule.

Optimized AOMEI Backupper startup speed under Windows PE.

Fixed issue: the "System protection" option is not available after installing AOMEI Backupper.

Fixed issue: the tray shows backup successfully when it actually fails.

Fixed issue: the mobile device is still been occupied after successfully backing up to it.

Download Standard Edition v6.4 (For Free Users) Download Advanced Edition v6.4 (For Paid Users)

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Version 6.5 (Released March 29, 2021)
  • Added “Create Portable Version” (only available in Technician and Technician Plus): copy AOMEI Backupper to a removable device so that directly run it on target computers without installing.
  • Added Automatic Shutdown after Scheduled Task: automatically shut down, restart, hibernate, or sleep your computer after a scheduled task has been completed.
  • Added an option on “Real-Time Sync”: sync the deletions in source directory to destination.
  • Fixed issue: the size of used space on EXFAT partition cannot be obtained correctly.
  • Fixed issue: the post-command failed to execute the shutdown command after back up.
  • Fixed issue: the synchronization task will automatically synchronize after installing the new version.
  • Fixed issue: when local files and network files are synchronized at the same time, the network file access failure will cause local file synchronization to fail.

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
Thanks for that, I've tried most imaging programs & found Backupper to be reliable & simple in use.
Same here. Buying a lifetime license was a good thing. Never experienced any issues except for today on my friend’s PC. AOMEI failed to detect system partition and could not run a system backup and it kept asking for a system restart. Restarted the system many times with no luck. A reinstall of AOMEI did the trick.

mehhh

Apr 9, 2021
Same here. Buying a lifetime license was a good thing. Never experienced any issues except for today on my friend’s PC. AOMEI failed to detect system partition and could not run a system backup and it kept asking for a system restart. Restarted the system many times with no luck. A reinstall of AOMEI did the trick.
I've actually won the license in fb.. giveaway the first time though.. :D

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for that, I've tried most imaging programs & found Backupper to be reliable & simple in use.
I agree. I primarily use Reflect for backing up but I also use Backupper every week, just in case, and I've always found it very straightforward to use and reliable. Some might say this is overkill but I've had a backup mess up when restoring the System and would rather use some drive space for possible duplication than have to spend a lot of time re-installing the OS and all of the software.

Reactions: Nevi and Venustus

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Version 6.5.1 (Released May 17, 2021)
  • Enhanced "Create Bootable Media": the created bootable media supports both UEFI and Legacy BIOS boot modes.
  • Enhanced "Create Bootable Media": The language of the created bootable media is same as the language used in AOMEI Backupper.
  • Fixed issue: Computer is prevented from going to sleep/hibernation after a backup was completed in some systems.
  • Fixed issue: The program startup slow because of the connection to the network node.
  • Fixed issue: The program cannot load disk information after "Memory Integrity" is turned on in Windows10.
  • Fixed issue: After installing Standard Edition, the startup program appears as a Server Trial Version.
  • Fixed issue: The program auto-update failed because of Windows account name is Chinese or Japanese.
  • Fixed issue: The system recovery environment cannot be recognized when creating bootable media in some systems.
  • Fixed issue: The program crashed when restoring disk.
  • Fixed issue: The program close button clicks no response when there is insufficient space to create bootable media.
  • Fixed issue: The program startup slow after registering the program multiple times.
  • Fixed issue: The user manual cannot be opened with the default program Acrobat Reader DC in some systems.
  • Fixed issue: There is no taskbar icon after the program is opened in Windows Server 2003.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
AOMEi Backupper Version 6.6.1 (Released Sep 29, 2021)

• Added "Windows 11 Update Checker": check whether your PC meets Windows 11 update system requirements.
• Fixed issue: some "Current Version" license codes failed to register AOMEI Backupper.

AOMEi Backupper Version 6.6.0 (Released Sep 14, 2021)

• Added VSS automatic repair: once AOMEI Backupper detected VSS doesn't work during backup process, it will automatically repair VSS and continue to backup.
• Enhanced "AOMEI Image Deploy": add new languages, including German (Deutsch), French (Français), Japanese (日本語), Italian (Italiano), Spanish( Español ) and Traditional Chinese (繁體中文).
• Enhanced "Backup Scheme": add more options to automatically delete old backups.
• Optimized "Properties" of backing up to Share/NAS task.
• Optimized "Automatic Update".
• Fixed issue: keyboard is unavailable when the input language is German, French, Japanese or Italian under Windows PE environment.
• Fixed issue: in some cases, "Real-Time Sync" task failed when the destination is a network location.
• Fixed issue: AOMEI Backupper recognized drive with macOS file system as unallocated space.
• Fixed issue: in some cases, the desktop shortcut of other applications disappeared after uninstalling AOMEI Backupper.
• Stability enhancements and other bug fixes.

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Version 6.8.0 (Released December 16, 2021)
  • Fixed issue: The network path fails to be accessed after successfully backing up to the network.
  • Fixed issue: A lag occurs when clicking the "Next" button in Create Bootable Media tool.
  • Fixed issue: "The file already exists" prompts when selecting a network location.
  • Fixed issue: The task of USB plug-in backup doesn't run if the USB drive letter changed.
  • Fixed issue: Failed to create bootable media under some environments.
  • Fixed issue: BSOD occurred when cloning current system to another location on the same disk.
  • Fixed issue: The program crashes when cloning a disk larger than 2TB to another disk.
  • Fixed issue: The setting of "After every X incremental or differential backups, perform one full backup" doesn't take effect.
  • Optimized: AOMEI Backupper now is better compatible with Windows 11.

Sorrento

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Dec 7, 2021
I have an issue that appeared a few months ago where the option not to have the image in a folder can't be saved along with priority. Even when saved to global it reverts to image in a folder next time it's used, it's not major & reported it but language problems got in the way, other than that nice program.

Reactions: Nevi

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Version 6.9.0 (Released March 2, 2022)
  • Fixed issue: Error code 214 occurs when performing disk restore under Windows PE
  • Fixed issue: Failed to restore files larger than 4GB to ReFS partition.
  • Fixed issue: AOMEI Backupper failed to execute backup tasks or start up if the installation path contains character ";" or "%".
  • Fixed issue: In some cases, the system cannot boot after performing Windows 7 System Restore.
  • Fixed issue: Failed to connect to NAS during backup in some environments.
  • Fixed issue: Failed to clone disk after using “Edit Partitions” to resize partitions.
  • Fixed issue: BSOD occurred when using "Explore Image" to copy data from image files.
  • Enhanced "Windows PE Bootable Media": The program will automatically download Windows PE creating environment if current system doesn't have, and enter into reboot mode after creating the PE.
  • Fixed issue: AOMEI Backupper startup crashes if there is SD card in current system.

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
I've tried this program a few times, and yes, it's a good program when it works, but I created an image that could not be restored. Then I had to return the machine with Reflect to a previous image. After this, there was no way back for me, Reflect has never failed me so I continue to use that program.:(

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014

M4RT1NE2

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 19, 2022
I am currently using it. I have a pro version from the promotion for a year. Earlier, I had the opportunity to check its operation because I had to restore the system partition. Everything ended well. So, in my opinion, a very good program. Its menu is very intuitive. :)

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
I got a license to Aomei again, and since so many prices this program so high, I thought, let me try again.

I often back up, maybe every day, and Aomei had no problem with that. But I just as often put the image back after testing something, and then it did not take long before an image did not work. I do not want this, and went back to an image where Macrium is located. I have again never experienced this with Macrium Reflect, and will hardly test anything else as long as this program works 100%. It is not enough to see that you can create an image, but you must also test whether you can put it back or not. ;)

Islam Gamal

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
I've tried this program a few times, and yes, it's a good program when it works, but I created an image that could not be restored. Then I had to return the machine with Reflect to a previous image. After this, there was no way back for me, Reflect has never failed me so I continue to use that program.:(
same thing happened to me twice with Aomei then I also switched to Reflect.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.