Are there any Russians here tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Are there any Russians here tonight? please?

Here:
I would like to visit the website: globalcoinreport.com: Global Coin Report - Global Coin Report but the header with Moscow image does not allow me, I have no possibility of scroll down, and my CPU load is 92%, it warms up...
This problem is in Chrome and Firefox too...forks too.
On "Inspect element" I see transform: matrix3d ss-slide - these CSS manipulations cause the header to move I think...
This Moscow image popups constantly, and don't permit the Tokyo and New York pictures to stay on header.
Is this website hacked (by Russians probably) - who knows?:(

A possibility is to block all scripts - but with blocking scripts there are no header.

PS. About transform property, you have read here: transform | CSS-Tricks

Last edited:
Reactions: vtqhtr413

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
That's weird due to me being able to visit and browse it with no problem. o_O
Have you blocked all scripts maybe?
Have you the header too?
Your CPU is OK? Fan works normally?

With all scripts blocked, CPU and fan is OK here on this website...without header.

Plebman123

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
All the scripts are running but i can't scroll while i have my mouse cursor over the header/picture with moscow on it

Reactions: Prorootect

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Yes me too! Mouse cursor is transformed on hand picture - haha transform this please, Transformers here Russian Transformers
Could you scroll down, with all the scripts enabled?
Could you change the header for New York or Tokyo picture?
- Read my post above, please

Last edited:

Plebman123

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
Yes me too! Mouse cursor is transformed on hand picture - haha transform this please, Transformers here Russian Transformers
Could you scroll down, with all the scripts enabled?
Could you change the header for New York or Tokyo picture?
- Read my post above, please
I can scroll down with all scripts enabled,except when on the header and i cant change the header to the New York or Tokyo, it just switches straight back to Moscow

F

ForgottenSeer 69673

I don't see the moving Russian thing at the top today. Today I can now use the slide bar to scroll. The only time I see the CPU spike is when I am scrolling. Also I do not see the drop down menu on the right that offered different countries.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
This site is OK. for the moment, after changing its header (the header with the Moscow image was incorrectly coded, I think) - no problems like before...

...Russians are gone visibly...

- leaving a gift for you, this Moscow safe picture:
moscow.jpg

Reactions: bribon77

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
My CPU jumps from 1% to 28%, why is that? The page opens fine and scrolls freely as usual. I don't see the pictures you're speaking of either.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
This gift (Moscow picture) are from my computer....
The website changed its start page, no more header with pictures.
CPU load 40-55% here, now. Why? - no miners, but Russians maybe... "Would like to send you push notifications" - no no please, I don't need those - so block third party scripts, or all scripts.
I think, that this high CPU is cause snake inscriptions moving at the bottom of the page.

I have all three pictures in my PC, and posted already two other in this "NEW ... gallery" topic post 533, on the (latest) Page 27 here: Off-Topic - NEW Stunning Web Pictures Gallery

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
... so I'm back home, there's lots of snow everywhere, slippery and cold! But there were no Russians. Even I asked the few passers-by - no one had seen them.
So I think, that the best solution is to look for them in Russia... or on the web also you can see them here and there. E. g., this good website about meteo that I already provided the link: GISMETEO.RU: Новости погоды. Свежие новости погоды в России и мире. Погодные новости дня.
- either on the twitter there are a lot of them... this pretty woman nat_ive who shares the nice pictures is on Instagram here: Natalia Kondrateva (@nat_ive) • Instagram photos and videos
I didn't see any Russians.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

D

Deleted member 65228

I took a look for you.

The website appears to be fine however during my testing the CPU spike was only noticeable once advertisements had been allowed to load, therefore I recommend ensuring your ad-blocker is enabled and doing a re-test.

I assume the advertisements are the cause of the problem.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Haha did you see my post posted at the same time as yours?

These advertisements are images: .jpg, .png...
- without blocking these, I have 20-40 % of CPU load or more, after remove third party images setting in Policy Control - no change on CPU, then with block all image setting in Policy Control - all ads are removed, but no change in CPU load, sadly.

Image .png coins notations moving bar at the bottom of the page - they do this CPU load I think (not miner, nor overlay). Unmovable here, yet I'm running AdGuard AdBlocker, StopAll Ads, and Adaware Adblock.
So what do you use to remove adverts?

Last edited:

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
OK. I prefer the soft (extensions) without blocking list, but with blocking rules. This way it's in comparison less cumbersome, and doesn't require updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.