Are these software safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SkyJP

I haven't heard of Heimdal Security but I know that the rest of them are safe, especially Hitman Pro.Alert 3 and Secunia PSI which are used by many of the members here. Edit: use "Should I Remove It" only for searching about software on the web and not as an installed program.

Reactions: bitbizket
H

hjlbx

If I recall correctly Heimdal is legitimate Danish IT security firm. I think it is enterprise-grade security solution.

Everything you list is widely accepted as "Safe."

Reactions: darko999 and Oxygen

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Looks like all are technically "safe", meaning safe to use, whether they bundle anything together with their software is another thing.

Entreri

Level 7
Verified
May 25, 2015
They are not malware but legit companies. Even the paid AV companies track you. Obviously they are not going to empty your bank accounts. I am sure it is a treasure for advertising companies ($$$). Google does it best of course, but Facebook is great at this.

JD15

Level 1
Verified
Jul 12, 2015
Be very aware that a lot security softwares intend to gather your personal data, some less some more and some all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.