Advice Request Are you using Excubits products?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Are you using Excubits products?

• Excubits Bouncer

• Excubits MemProtect

• Excubits Pumpernickel

• Excubits MZWriteScanner

• No, I don't like the products

• I have never tried / used Excubits products

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
At the end, it is not us to discuss the business model of security products.
I am happy with the config file approach which gives me the flexibility I need and want. The amount of time I have to spend maintaining the setup is minimal, setting it up and customizing takes time, sure!
Everyone has to find his / her way to security and there are lots of good options which delivery good protection if used well!

I just want to encourage everyone to find products which you are able to handle and understand or take the time to learn and improve. If not, take one of the well-known security suites and you will have a no-brainer delivering protection without the need to know or to care...

Reactions: shmu26

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
At the end, it is not us to discuss the business model of security products.
I am happy with the config file approach which gives me the flexibility I need and want. The amount of time I have to spend maintaining the setup is minimal, setting it up and customizing takes time, sure!
Everyone has to find his / her way to security and there are lots of good options which delivery good protection if used well!

I just want to encourage everyone to find products which you are able to handle and understand or take the time to learn and improve. If not, take one of the well-known security suites and you will have a no-brainer delivering protection without the need to know or to care...
Thanks for this thread, it taught me a lot.

Reactions: Glashouse

Peter2150

Level 7
Verified
Oct 24, 2015
What's with the typing issues. Most of what I put in the config files i get by cutting and pasting from the log files. Sure it might take a minor modification but not a lot of typing.

Reactions: shmu26
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.