Expired Ashampoo® WinOptimizer 14

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Imursito

Level 1
Thread author
Aug 29, 2017
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 14 is a Great All In One application with many functions enables you to clean and optimize your windows pc to the maximum performance
1.New Simple Interface
2.Frees up disk space
3.Enhance Game Performance
4.Increased performance, more efficient memory usage
5.Find duplicate files with Duplicate Finder
6.Securely delete files with File Wiper
7.Get detailed system information
9.Optimize Internet connections with Internet Tuner
And many more.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Well I think it is a decent paid software, for free.
The registry cleaner is safe (be careful anyway) and it offers a lot of modules.
When I used it (previous version), I haven't encountered any problem.
The defrag module seems to be quite old, based on MST defrag if I remember correctly.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Not worth!
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 15 is the new version while they offer the outdated version:notworthy: the tricky company...
Yes, indeed the policy of Ashampoo is to offer the previous versions for free.
AWO 15 user interface surely will be better but the core of the application is the same, believe me ;)

insanity

Level 5
Verified
Oct 9, 2016
Back some years ago, I got a licence of WinOptimizer 9. It's ok for a cleaner, in the sense that centralises many tools that you could find spread in different areas of the OS, browsers etc. But there's no real optimiser, as I expressed in my comment before, and the software was full of naggings. The irony was that the uninstaller left quite a few leftovers in my computer. I never installed it again.

Reactions: Weebarra

Overlord

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 22, 2013
Worthless imho , really doesen't do anything useful , than Windows built in tools cannot do. If you want to buy " optimizing " software go for kerish doctor this is the only suite that delivers , what it promisses.
You're right. Kerish Doctor is a perfect package for tuning and optimizing your system. I have been using it for over a year and never had any problems with it.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
You're right. Kerish Doctor is a perfect package for tuning and optimizing your system. I have been using it for over a year and never had any problems with it.
This is true Kerish Doctor is the best for system optimization.

Reactions: Overlord

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
Yes, indeed the policy of Ashampoo is to offer the previous versions for free.
AWO 15 user interface surely will be better but the core of the application is the same, believe me ;)

AWO 15 offers many additional features to the previous version, mostly to cater for Windows 10. However, still, placebo effects. Even the live tuner gives some drawbacks, which sometimes outweighs its advantages.

Reactions: tim one

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
I clicked on the "get free activation key" but but, nothing happens. Could someone please link to the web page where I can request the activation key? Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Scorpion Illuminati

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.