Expired Ashampoo backup 2018

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for the offer, but I would caution against using any Ashampoo products in my experience. And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting promotional emails. The problem I have with the company is that paid products that I have purchased in the past even when selecting the hard to find SERVICE settings on some software's is that when you run "Even the PAID products and turn off the SERVICE NEWS LETTER STUFF, you still have these pop ups when running their software asking you if you want to buy other stuff, and that's using the PAID versions of their software. turning off ALL Notification settings that can be found anywhere".

That's not a good business model at all if you ask me. I stopped using them and went so far as to completely reinstall my whole system because of that issue, Why? Because if they can pop up an AD for their own products when I run them, how do I know they can't do it at any time. It just left me with the feeling that it was analytical spyware and or they were collecting data to sell and that's why they have so many giveaways, it makes them money.

Either way, thank you for the offer, but not thanks, and that is my opinion of Ashampoo and EXPERIENCE using their products. It's something I felt I should share to all before they start using all those freebies.

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Thanks for the offer, but I would caution against using any Ashampoo products in my experience. And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting promotional emails. The problem I have with the company is that paid products that I have purchased in the past even when selecting the hard to find SERVICE settings on some software's is that when you run "Even the PAID products and turn off the SERVICE NEWS LETTER STUFF, you still have these pop ups when running their software asking you if you want to buy other stuff, and that's using the PAID versions of their software. turning off ALL Notification settings that can be found anywhere".

That's not a good business model at all if you ask me. I stopped using them and went so far as to completely reinstall my whole system because of that issue, Why? Because if they can pop up an AD for their own products when I run them, how do I know they can't do it at any time. It just left me with the feeling that it was analytical spyware and or they were collecting data to sell and that's why they have so many giveaways, it makes them money.

Either way, thank you for the offer, but not thanks, and that is my opinion of Ashampoo and EXPERIENCE using their products. It's something I felt I should share to all before they start using all those freebies.

Thank you for the headup.

Reactions: catjc and Weebarra

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
Ocster was much better. Now this software is nearly useless

Reactions: Weebarra

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
@Serious Noize Denying internet access (via firewall) should reduce the amount of news to near zero. Atleast in burning studio 2016 it does the trick for me.
Maybe try macrium reflect free as a free backup product?

Reactions: Syafiq and Weebarra

Iapepe

Level 10
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
New giveaway:
Ashampoo Backup 2018 v11.10 (lifetime license)
Ste of promotion: Ashampoo Backup 2018 v11.10 (lifetime license) for FREE from Giveaway Club on Sep 27 - 28 only. Hurry and grab your license now!
Download: Giveaway-club
Please follow the instructions below to activate the software:
During install process you will be asked to enter a license key:

- Press "Get free activation key" inside the window asking for a license key
- You will be forwarded to the online registration form
- Confirm registration via e-mail and see the license key in a browser window
- Copy and Paste license key into the required window during installation. Press “Activate now!”

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.