Expired Ashampoo Registry Cleaner (Full Version)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
scr_ashampoo_registry_cleaner_en_main.jpg

Ashampoo said:
Do you remember how trouble-free and fast your new PC was?
Regain some of that performance by updating the Windows® registry with the Ashampoo Registry Cleaner.

I have tried in past Ashampoo® WinOptimizer which had this Registry Cleaner integrated into the product....It's ok to use but don't expect to see any major improvement after cleaning your registry ,also be sure to always make a backup before any action since this operation can be dangerous.
Didn't clean my registry for a few months now..but if I do that I would use Ccleaner.
Anyway this giveaway might

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.