Expired Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 - Free License Key!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Product name: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8
Giveaway page: http://www.chip.de/downloads/WinOptimizer-Vollversion_58015822.html

To get a free license key for Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 , go to the promo page and click on the Zum Download,then on Download-Server CHIP Online.
Install Ashampoo WinOptimizer 8 and get your free license key.

Note: While the installer is in German, after you'll complete the installation process, you'll get the english version of this program.

Attachments

• ashampoo-key.jpg
    ashampoo-key.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 751
  • license.jpg
    license.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 668

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Have been trying this utility for a few days and it's actually pretty good. It has a lot of options and it's free, go it has my green light. :D

2SHWA.jpg

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I have used it before and I thought it was good also

Note: If you have to register {I cannot remember} use a temp/disposable email or you will have a spam buddy for life

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
wow

I have WinOptimizer 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 and agree that it is a great program

also agree with White Nobster that if you don't really want all that love mail :p
then use a disposable email address....
Poser: if we all do this do they do eventually do away with giveaways?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.