Expired Auslogics Disk Defrag 4.7 - Free for 12 Months

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Auslogics Disk Defrag 4.7

upload_2016-3-8_21-12-58.png

Features:
  • Defragmenting locked system files.
  • 4 ways to optimize the placement of files.
  • Special algorithms for SSD drives and VSS mode.
  • Prevention of file fragmentation.
  • Disk Performance Monitor.
How to :
1) Visit the promo page.
2) Enter yor email and license key will be sent to the inbox.(Disposable mail works).
3) Download the program, install and activate it.
Enjoy​
Terms and conditions :
- 1 year license for personal use only.
- No future upgrades or free technical support.

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Still have 196 days on a previous one year giveaway so around 169 days since the last. No complaints here. Will use this one to prolong my subscription as I'm pretty fond of this program for defragging my HDD. Mostly use it for the free space defrag to push files to the front of the hard drive (speeds up read access time, especially if using it as a boot disk).

Obviously if you are using a page file, hibernate file, etc, these are in use and can not be moved while the system is booted.

While O&O is great for boot time defrag, this seems better at booted OS defrag. They include a SSD defragmentation setting which I'm pretty sure is pointless. Especially since I hear SSD read/write determine it's life more so than a HDD... well I guess the speed comes at a price.

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Rishi... :) This is my favorite defrag program. Free version works great, and with lots of features it makes things faster.

I never tried Pro yet.
Is it 1 key for 1 PC?

Rishi

Level 19
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
I think the key can be used on any number of machines,it is not mentioned anywhere, previously I had posted a giveaway with 1 year license for 3 PCs so it is worth trying.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
This is an excellent program I use it a long time and never let me down as a promotion to take advantage of this.

Reactions: Rishi and Noxx

Sputnik

Mar 9, 2016
Hi !

I have never really tested this software and I think that I will never use it anyway, even if it seems to be very much appreciated by many people.

First of all, I never install a software that I know that I will be obliged to uninstall a couple of months later because the license will have become obsolete.

Second, I never buy softwares like this which runs on a subscription basis, except maybe if it is a security software which needs constant new updates of the malware database.

Third, there are 2 very good free defragmenters out there : MyDefrag and Puran Defrag.

I regularly use Puran Defrag for its automatic defragmentation capability and I use MyDefrag from time to time only to visually check the fragmentation status of the hard disks defragmented by Puran Defrag. Each time I do such a checkup, I see that the defragmentation done by Puran Defrag is almost perfect.

Just download, install and use MyDefrag to make such a checkup on your hard disks. Take the time to understand the visual meaning of what is shown in the MyDefrag's window : it is one of the best visual checkup of the real state of your hard disks' fragmentation.

Do this test for your current defragmenter and after that, download and install Puran Defrag and schedule an automatic defragmentation. Leave at least 3 to 4 days to Puran Defrag and after that make a new checkup with MyDefrag.

I would suggest that you make screen captures of MyDefrag for both of the checkups so to be able to compare the results.

Please, before criticizing about my comment, do this test and see by yourself if what I say is right or wrong.

Last edited:

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks. Just wanted to mention, for me on Windows 10 I tried installing it "Without running as Administrator" and it crashed before installing. I tried a second time "Running As Administrator" and it installed fine.

Just thought I would mention this for anyone else who might have this problem.

Reactions: Rishi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.