Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Coming to Windows 10
Starting with the Windows 10 Autumn/Fall Creators Update, these innovative features will further empower your creativity.

Work easily across your devices
Don’t slow your workflow down. With help from Cortana and these other great features, it’s as if your devices finish each other’s sentences.

Travel back in time
Timeline lets you jump back in time to find what you were working on, whether it was 2 hours or 2 months ago. Easily hop back into your files, apps and sites as if you never left.

Pick up where you left off
Log out of one device and Cortana asks if you want to continue working in your app, doc or website on your next device. You can also copy and paste between connected devices from your clipboard.

Save your disk space
Access your files in the cloud without using storage space on your device with OneDrive Files On-Demand. All your files can be seen in File Explorer and accessed on demand whenever they are needed.​

It’s your story, tell it your way
Story Remix makes it easy to use photos and videos to bring your memories together into a video – with a soundtrack, transitions and 3D objects. You can even personalise it with Windows Ink.

See your 3D creation in your world
View 3D objects in your world and snap a picture using the world-facing camera on your PC.

Immerse yourself in a new reality
Thrilling VR plus phenomenal spatial awareness. The magic is yours this holiday when you pair a Windows Mixed Reality-ready PC with affordable Windows Mixed Reality headset and motion controllers.

Stay tuned! Visit Windows Insider Blog | Windows Blog

Quassar

Level 12
Verified
Well-known
Feb 10, 2012
Sometime ago i had time to test it but now lack of time i just stay in CU and dont test lales OS in VMware....

Reactions: frogboy

SecretKeeper

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 25, 2015
I'm actually pretty excited for this update! I read up most of the features and they seem pretty good. I'm just hoping that it's a little more stable than the Creators Update. x.x

Reactions: frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I'm actually pretty excited for this update! I read up most of the features and they seem pretty good. I'm just hoping that it's a little more stable than the Creators Update. x.x
I am also looking forward to the new update. :)

Reactions: SecretKeeper
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.