Av-Comparatives (May 2012) results

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plexx

Thread author
I highly doubt I would be able to fully understand everything on the chinese client since chinese is a bit rusty. Ill keep an eye out and might test it, at least the so called sanbox mode etc.

anitac

Nov 29, 2011
Biozfear said:
A bit surprised at Bullguard's result. Can't remember the last time I touched Bullguard. I will probably grab their latest copy and try it out. What troubles me is their prices but I shall check it out
Bullguard as low as €6.99! http://store.majorgeeks.com/?act=search&brand=1178

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
There is one major problem with Bullgaurd which I confirmed with a support agent. Bullgaurd needs a constant net connection or at least a net connection when your pc boots so that it can verify your license key. IF it does not have a net connection during when your pc boots up it wont remove viruses.
I cant understand why there was such a stupid system. Can any bullgaurd user confirm this?.

P

Plexx

Thread author
anitac said:
Bullguard as low as €6.99! http://store.majorgeeks.com/?act=search&brand=1178

ZeroDay said:
Or £9.99 for a 3 PC license here

I did check out some prices thats why I said it troubled me. A paid AV with such a drop on price...

malbky said:
There is one major problem with Bullgaurd which I confirmed with a support agent. Bullgaurd needs a constant net connection or at least a net connection when your pc boots so that it can verify your license key. IF it does not have a net connection during when your pc boots up it wont remove viruses.
I cant understand why there was such a stupid system. Can any bullgaurd user confirm this?.

I'll keep this in mind and test it out once I start my review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.