Clipboard03.png
Clipboard04.png
Clipboard05.png
Clipboard06.png
Clipboard07.png
Clipboard08.png

S

starchild76

these results have to be taken , with a HUGE grain of salt. the one who is willing to pay the most , usually gets the gold medal in these tests. bitdefender beats eset and kaspersky yeah right , if the test whas done by an unbiased company the results would be quite different especially the fact that AVG got gold in this one , is quite hard to swallow.

Kate_L

in memoriam
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 21, 2014
AVG is getting better and better, that is true. I don't thing ESET is that bad also Qihoo, Avast or Trend Micro ?

I always see most test funny and not that "real". If i get the same software and test on 10 random people will I get the same result ?

Reactions: phyniks
S

starchild76

AVG is getting better and better, that is true. I don't thing ESET is that bad also Qihoo, Avast or Trend Micro ?

you have a point on that one AVG has come a long way but still it has major weak points and flaws in regards of zeroday malware and pups.

Reactions: phyniks

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
All time classic results:
Bitdefender and Kaspersky - 100% to everything!!!!!
I simply DONT trust any of their ''results''
And the worst thing is that many people (some of them don't even know what antivirus and security means) and they thing that they will have bulletproof protection installing these 2 products.......THIS IS SOOOOO MISLEADING

akuigla

Level 1
Verified
Oct 29, 2013
AV comparatives real world protection:

http://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php

Only Qihoo and Trend Micro blocked more then 99.5% of all threats!
Bottom line:
"Be your own light, your own refuge. Believe only that which you test for yourself. Do not accept authority merely because it comes from a great man, or is written in a sacred book, for truth is different for each man and woman." -- Buddha
I tested Qihoo, and it is good for me.I have Qihoo.
If Qihoo failed to protect my pc,I would uninstalled it.
As simple as that.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.