+ Light on the system
CONS
- Bad proactivity
- BSOD (PC dead)

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
i knew that avast was crap all this time even before Ikarus was taken down by hitman pro which Ikarus was the one who pointed avasts dirty secret it was avast can not protect system 32 at all

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
what was the error code said that bsod siad because is wasn't clear enough for me to see and also i think an old friend haves return the same one that cause panda IS 2014 to fail in my review

M

Manzai

Thread author
what was the error code said that bsod siad because is wasn't clear enough for me to see and also i think an old friend haves return the same one that cause panda IS 2014 to fail in my review

I have no more the code, it is to go too fast :/

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Thanks for manzai test
I was very surprised with the result of Avast :eek:
Speechless ...

Reactions: Manzai

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014

This?
bsod.png

:D

Reactions: xxtoss23

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
oh god this was a bad malware tried to fooling around with the ram settings on that pc and mess around with it to the point where it BSOD

Last edited:

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
Avast is not on its good shape these days.
It s rank has fallen in recent tests and their forum has been hacked.

But they re a good team,the DO care about users(don't forget that they had provided one of the most complete antivirus for free) and I m sure they will bounce back.

Reactions: FreddyFreeloader

nsm0220

Level 21
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
Avast is not on its good shape these days.
It s rank has fallen in recent tests and their forum has been hacked.

But they re a good team,the DO care about users(don't forget that they had provided one of the most complete antivirus for free) and I m sure they will bounce back.
however avast haves many troubles like fan boys that are wild and even trash my gdata 2015 review even avast one avast staff member hates gdata i still have that email that he sent me,cant protect system 32 from malware,one of the fanboys also try to get my pc hit by malware because he didn't like me,they claim they use gmer but i feel gmer is not there and all crap they done me as well

Reactions: phyniks
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.