Expired Avg Internet Security 2013 1 year free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbivan

Mar 15, 2012
Great giveaway, count me in please.. new avg internet security 2013. Hope can win one license of this internet security protection antivirus. Thanks

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
bbivan said:
Great giveaway, count me in please.. new avg internet security 2013. Hope can win one license of this internet security protection antivirus. Thanks

The giveaway isn't being held on the forums. It is being held on Safegroup. http://avg.safegroup.pl/

Here is a translation.
Only registered users can participate in the competition. login .
Do not have an account? Register Now!

MalwareCenter is hosting a giveaway but you already posted for that. http://malwaretips.com/Thread-Giveaway-AVG-Internet-Security-Giveaway

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Good luck in the next konkursachRedakcja portal SafeGroup along with CORE, a Polish distributor of AVG products, is pleased to invite you to participate in a special contest. All those who give correct answers will receive a one year license for AVG Internet Security suite 2013! To enter the competition simply answer the following questions:

Unfortunately, you can not take part in this competition.
Good luck in the next contest!

Competition is available to registered users and lasts SafeGroup.pl 24.09.2012 until further notice. Winners will be notified by e-mail about winning, at the address given on the form. In the absence of a response from the winner within 5 days from the end of the competition, the prize will be drawn again. !

:(

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
Unfortunately, you can not take part in this competition.
Good luck in the next contest!

-- I never got to see the question/s as this was flashed in the screen. There wasn't any information as to what was the questions and how it is to be answered there. Nor there was no inkling that a Polish proxy should be used :( Anyway thanks though.

Artemis

Thread author
Aug 5, 2012
jasonX, Proxy is not required, but it should be a user of a forum safegroup (similar to MalwareTips) and have posts.

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
I have posts there 13 and counting. I tried again but still the message was the same until I got word from a member there that this competition is for safegroup.pl forum members who joined/registered 01/09/2012 and active on the forum and the flawless reputation.

So new registrants are automatically disqualified having no reputation/activity the reason I get the above message. It was not of proxy usage and not just having posts/user.

We reserve the opportunity to participate in a contest for people registered to 01/09/2012 inclusive, active on the forum and the flawless reputation.

See Post 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.