App Review AVG Internet Security 2014 review (nsm0220)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
Must be a mistake on your behalf, downloaded the Free Trial from AVG Internet Security and installed as Internet Security 2014.
i did do that but for some odd reason it only download the free av after i hit try a free demo or whatever the heck said on the AVG Internet Security program downloader

nsm0220

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Sep 9, 2013
Earth can you change back the title as well because this was AVG error not my error if they haven't mess it up and gave me the Internet version instead of the free version

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Even though you're testing AVG Free, you still calling it an Internet Security review. You should check what the product is before uploading a video with a misleading title.

Reactions: starchild76

MDTechVideos

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 5, 2012
Earth can you change back the title as well because this was AVG error not my error if they haven't mess it up and gave me the Internet version instead of the free version

All you have to do now is change the title of your video on YouTube from "Internet Security" to "free" and everything should be correct. :)

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Aw crap, you beat me to it. Was going to do avg but stupid vmware has to act up xD On the bright side, some other member did it so I can do a different product :3 no idea what I just said...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.