Avira Rescue System Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product name
Avira Rescue System Review
Pros
  • 1. FREE

2. Removed most of the infections, even the ransomware!

3. Nice and Easy to Use

4. Not Bad Scanning Time
CONS
1. It Renames files Rather then Deleting it!
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, Avira Rescue System has done a good job. The only thing I do not like about it is that it renames the files it detects. For some of you, that is probably not a big deal, but if you are a neat freak like me that wants a fully cleaned system, then I would recommend Dr.Web Rescue or Kaspersky Rescue.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
great review, thanks.
I did similar test with avast cd, with the similar ransomware russian one, I tried first with WD offline and sadly it didn't detect anything. avast cd did the job, the sys was still infected with other crap but it did kill the ransomware

now i want to test eset cd

thnx

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Thanks for the review buddy!
Excellent software tips, subscribe!

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
great review, thanks.
I did similar test with avast cd, with the similar ransomware russian one, I tried first with WD offline and sadly it didn't detect anything. avast cd did the job, the sys was still infected with other crap but it did kill the ransomware

now i want to test eset cd

thnx
Anytime!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.