App Review Baidu 5.0 beta version

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

thepierrezou

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
If it's my voice it's not possible in english i have a horrible accent.
If it's a music with a voice it can be possible ^^

Reactions: Malware1
D

Deleted member 21043

If it's my voice it's not possible in english i have a horrible accent.
If it's a music with a voice it can be possible ^^
No such thing as a "horrible accent". Every human being is unique and have their own qualities, and people should accept that ;)
Please, try adding voice. I don't think anyone will mind. For all we know you could be a rapper in disguise who can rap better and has better beats than Eminem.

thepierrezou

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
Only music is enough if you do not want, maybe you can write your thought on the video?
I can try it :D

No such thing as a "horrible accent". Every human being is unique and have their own qualities, and people should accept that ;)
Please, try adding voice. I don't think anyone will mind. For all we know you could be a rapper in disguise who can rap better and has better beats than Eminem.
I'm french, I'm quite young, and my level in english is bad, if i talk english it lacks vocabulary and may be uninteresting :/
But everyday i try to improve my english :)

Reactions: yigido

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Nice review , Baidu seems to have improvements, so i will wait for the final release to see if they continue to improved.
The fact that you cant speak English to your videos doesn't bother me at all. For me it is ok, however i cannot understand French.
Is it possible to test products by choosing English language? This will be fine my friend ;)

Just remember.....Nobody is perfect, we ALL make mistakes.

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
If you're not good in English, then you don't have to keeping talking throughout the whole video. Just some important points here and there, would be enough to keep the viewer interested. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.