• Nice UI;
    Good Detection;
    Fast updates;
    Good scan speed and removal;
    Privacy protection;
    Web Protection
    Good proactive protection.
CONS
Anti-Phishing not that good, Avira engine is not enabled by default, Toolbox applications are not downloaded by default.
BOTTOM LINE
Way better then the old version, I give it 4 Stars and I recommend it.

I hope they work more on this product, add more engines, add firewall not only traffic monitor, ....

Striker

Level 7
Verified
Mar 27, 2013
"add more engines" pls not.. its just marketing like qihoo, they dont even ned bd and avira..they should instead working on the inhous engine/cloud and not just using engines from other vendors or detection from virustotal.. im done with all the copie and paste detection

Reactions: Malware1

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
"add more engines" pls not.. its just marketing like qihoo, they dont even ned bd and avira..they should instead working on the inhous engine/cloud and not just using engines from other vendors or detection from virustotal.. im done with all the copie and paste detection

one offline engine is needed... I will never put one antivirus which is fully based on cloud.

FreddyFreeloader

Level 32
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 23, 2013
I'd try Baidu if I could figure out how to run it in a guest account, GUI won't show unless run in administrator account.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.