Showcase BC's New toy

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
@_CyberGhosT_ Yes a massive one, but pretty interesting. It is => 2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8Gt Sli There are some videos in YT for that machine :p , well maybe in future my choise is this beast of straight to the hell! => Jimm's Legendary King - 27 499,00€,,, As i said i know the guy in shop, so i got shhh a lot cheaper than what those pages give you, hysss! Sir froggy, don't be jealous it's just a computer :)

E: Those laptop's & Desktop's are guys own made in the shop.

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
That link is opening up a Desktop PC, is this a Laptop or a Desktop I am confused :(
SS.png
you have it listed in the Config as a Laptop ?

BugCode

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 9, 2017
Wow, among other things, 64 GB RAM memory, this is scary!! ;)
Fantastic toy you got there :)
Thank you, yeah it is pretty scary indeed my friend :p
Wow! A perfect toy "killer" machine :eek:
Thanks my friend , haha!
What do you do to require such a beast of a machine? Video editing or?
Yep, some video editing & wild nature photography photos and so on, of course it a little beast for that too, but world goes forward :)

Thanks everyone nice thoughts :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.