Advice Request Best configs for Avast Internet Security?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokoroxbr

Thread author
Aug 25, 2017
hi guys how are you?

A friend of mine recommended the forum, so i could ask here the best settings for my Avast Internet Security.

I have the last version (170825-0, from august 25), and i would like to know which settings should i apply to stay secure.

Also my friend suggested that i used another sotwares, such as MBAM Free (2.x, because he said 3.x is buggy) and Zemana Anti Malware Free. I dont know those sotfwares, so i would like to know from you guys if those are good too :).

Thanks

Reactions: In2an3_PpG

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Here are instructions on how to setup Avast. Its for 2016 but its still relevant today.

How to setup Avast Internet Security for Maximum Protection (2016 Guide)

As for malwarebytes and zemana, since their both free options you can have both stored on your pc and run weekly or monthly scans with them.

I would also recommend malwarebytes 3 over 2. It has come a long way and is not nearly as buggy as it was when it was first released. I would not suggest running outdated software. Malwarebytes 3 is their baby now. Not 2.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
tip for better speed
1.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.