Best free battery saver for Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sinu

Thread author
Suggestion required for best free battery saver for android and it should be adfree

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
None. If you're using Kitkat android, it has efficient battery saving options. Also, lots of Android phones today come with a number of tweaks for battery-saving.

Reactions: souhrid and Ink

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Most smartphones now include a built-in Battery Saver app.

What phone do you use and version of Android?

Reactions: souhrid
S

sinu

Thread author
None. If you're using Kitkat android, it has efficient battery saving options. Also, lots of Android phones today come with a number of tweaks for battery-saving.
Battery saver apps tells for longer battery life three stages of charging does it matters?

S

sinu

Thread author
Huracan said:
Most smartphones now include a built-in Battery Saver app.

What phone do you use and version of Android?
I am using gionee m2 and kitkat os

L

LabZero

Thread author
Power Battery Saver ? Not really. I'd give all the credit to the apps, the point is that I'm pretty sure it is not.

Reactions: arslan ejaz

Rolo

Level 18
Verified
Jun 14, 2015
It depends how you want to go about extending your battery life beyond what the OS does.

Greenify can be handy to put apps to sleep.

Juice Defender has a nice way of handling it (keeps network off, turns it on in intervals).

whoa...Avast has one but I never tried it...may take a look.

The question you need to answer is why aren't you getting the battery time you want? (too many background apps? weak cell signal?)

Do NOT use task killers; those will make your phone less responsive and use more power.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Well any software for battery saver can do since the main concept is to reduce most startup program.

Try Battery Optimizer for McAfee or others but for a smartphone then go with ASUS which known to optimize battery very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.