Best Free Security List

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
This is a great list of security freeware, Thought that I share this with you guys

http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/probably-best-free-security-list-world.htm

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I can't understand how would this help anyone...... (Note: Not everything that is free is also good)
I mean you can find in there a ton of free software..but for a regular PC user is useless.... They will go over the list..and then say : "Ok...so now what should I use" :p ...
A better list would be :
"List with the Best Free Security Products"

moonshine

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
There's too much software on the list, Some of them are even unknown, A list of the Best Free Security Software would be good like you said. :D

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I know this and I liked the list of collection of free security.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.