Best Keyboard App For Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
You may try Swift Keyboard. (Provides numerous features where you can have swipe for your keyboard, text prediction and many more, also available languages for better typing experience)

swiftkey.com/en/keyboard/android/

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
hey i have a small doubt is it safe to sign in to Swift Keyboard cloud

You may not use this feature since its an optional feature

http://swiftkey.com/en/more-about-cloud/

HOW SECURE IS SWIFTKEY CLOUD?
We take our users’ privacy very seriously and ensure your information is protected and safely stored. SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in, secure, encrypted service and gives you full control over your information.

Our privacy policy explains and protects your rights and privacy. Read it in full atswiftkey.com/en/privacy. You can also read more about our approach to data security on our Data Security Statement at swiftkey.com/en/data-security.

CAN I USE SWIFTKEY KEYBOARD WITHOUT SWIFTKEY CLOUD?

Yes, SwiftKey Cloud is an opt-in service, giving you complete control. When installing SwiftKey Keyboard, you can choose to not create a SwiftKey Cloud account. You can always delete your existing account directly from “Settings.” Likewise, you can activate or deactivate Backup & Sync and/or Personalization.

Reactions: Oxygen

cLcL

Level 1
Verified
Jan 6, 2015
currently i use Fleksy keyboard.. it's unique (invisible keyboard), great layout (it's "full" (no gap), see it by yourself :D ), great gesture (to change the suggestions), cool themes (some are paid, but just pick what you like)

Reactions: Oxygen

PrMi

Level 3
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
For me the best is Swiftkey keyboard. It's really packed with great features and is fluid and fast.
I would rate it 9.5/10

Reactions: jamescv7
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.