Expired Bitcasa Infinite Drive Back Up Software Up To 20 GB FREE!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Basically, when you sign up for an account, you automatically get 5 Gb free. You can build it up to 20 Gb for FREE (Picture Below How you Can Build Up to 20 Gb).The reason "Download Bitcasa to your computer" is crossed out in the picture because I already downloaded it.

Link removed - We each get 1 GB if You Download From this link

2.PNG

Pros:

1. FREE 20 Gb Storage or 5 Gb as default!

2. Light on System. Ive seen it as high as 45 Mb when backing up files and 8.8 Mb when doing nothing.

3. "Mirror this folder to Bitcasa" feature is awesome. Just right-click and “Mirror” any folder on your computer for real-time, automatic backup to Bitcasa.

4. Really Really Easy to Use

5. Access your files any where, on the web or mobile app

6. Your files are encrypted before they leave your computer, meaning only you can see the contents.

7. Different from other Back up softwares, its much better (Watch Video Below)

Cons:

1. I honestly do not know of any.

Overall:

I love this Back Up software. It is really great so far. I made a switch from Crashplan to Bitcasa!

Watch this video, REALLY interesting back up software (pretty old video but it explains bitcasa)

Mod Edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
price wise, they seem expensive, but I am using free storage, so that does not bother me. I do hope bitcasa is good for me in the future, but so far, no problem for me

thanks for the heads up though

Reactions: Nico@FMA

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
how is bitcasa/crashplan different from dropbox or other cloud storage ? I guess bitcasa does a backup of documents, pictures etc folder ? same can be done with cloud storage. Then what's the benefit of these ?

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
how is bitcasa/crashplan different from dropbox or other cloud storage ? I guess bitcasa does a backup of documents, pictures etc folder ? same can be done with cloud storage. Then what's the benefit of these ?

watch the video I just added to this article, this software is crazy good. Its different from crashplan and other back up softwares

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I signed up long ago when they were offering 10 GB for free and no bonus storage for referrals. Few months ago they changed their free plan, now you get 5 GB, but you can increase the storage by inviting friends. Old users still have 10 GB and can increase their storage. I invited few of my friends and they joined also, but I never got those extra space. :(

grrr

Level 3
Verified
Jun 17, 2011
Thanks. Just checked, am a Member Since-July 10, 2012 & have 10GB space.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
I signed up long ago when they were offering 10 GB for free and no bonus storage for referrals. Few months ago they changed their free plan, now you get 5 GB, but you can increase the storage by inviting friends. Old users still have 10 GB and can increase their storage. I invited few of my friends and they joined also, but I never got those extra space. :(

You should give them a shot one more time because maybe they had issues were it would not give anymore free space.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.