Bitdefender injects aggressive changes to Partner Program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Bitdefender injects aggressive changes to Partner Program as company secures several #1 awards

Renewed Bitdefender Partner Advantage Network offers cutting-edge support to partner sales

Bitdefender, the creator of innovative global security software solutions has dramatically overhauled its partnership program with new features and benefits, partner support and cutting edge tools to spur partner sales as the company widens its lead on the global security industry.

The new Bitdefender Partner Advantage Network – the result of extensive deliberations and consultations with existing partners – is designed to take advantage of Bitdefender’s rapidly advancing status as the #1 antivirus provider in the world in terms of effectiveness.

“The time is ripe for a complete, game-changing overhaul of our partner program,” said Bogdan Irina, Chief Operations Officer. “Bitdefender has gained an incredible force of momentum over the last couple of years and we believe the benefits and tools offered with our new partner program come at an optimum time to skyrocket sales.”

Bitdefender has made a clean sweep of the international awards circuit recently with Product of the Year from AV-Comparatives, the #1 spot in the most rigorous test yet designed by AV-Test and another Virus Bulletin award that made the company the most-awarded in VB’s history.

The new partner program capitalizes on that success and further rewards industrious partners with higher margins, greater opportunities to offer support, custom marketing plans, lifetime recurrent and protected revenues, and a clear partner ranking that provides more incentives for high profits and worldwide on-hands training.

Besides the significant success with consumer solutions in the channel, Bitdefender is also enjoying growth in SMB, service provider and specialized channel partnerships. The company has several new partnerships in Europe and North America to help secure organizations adopting virtualization and cloud technologies.

For more information on the Bitdefender Partner Advantage Network, see www.bitdefender.com/partners

Source

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
RE: Bitdefender injects aggressive changes to Partner Program as company secures

Maybe they need to inject aggressive changes to their customer support.
They way they are going they will never achieve #1 antivirus provider in the world in terms of customer service and support.

Let's not forget they also hold the status for #1 false positive king.

All they care about is advertising (AV tests) and sales and if those false alerts scare users into thinking they have malware, it is just a plus for them.

I would love to be able to see their revenue report, I bet at least 90% of it comes from leasing their AV engine to other vendors like Emsisoft, Gdata, F-Secure, Bullguard, Qihu, Roboscan, Auslogics, eScan, Optenet and others.

I hope to not see any more new AV's using BitDefender's engine.

Thanks. :D

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
RE: Bitdefender injects aggressive changes to Partner Program as company secures several

Littlebits said:
The new version number false positive has declined)

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
RE: Bitdefender injects aggressive changes to Partner Program as company secures several

The Bitdefender total security 2014 was not work well on my Asus pc note 1215n, 4 gbytes ram, Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
I test know Gdata

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

Petrovic said:
Littlebits said:

The Bitdefender total security 2014 was not work well on my Asus pc note 1215n, 4 gbytes ram, Windows 7 home premium 64 bit.
I test know Gdata.
Petrovic said:
Littlebits said:

I test know Gdata.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013

After installation, you must perform a full system scan with the new technology photon bitdefender hardly noticeable.
Adaptive technology Photon gradually explores the installed programs and determines which ones need constant monitoring. The result is a much smaller number of files to be scanned, and, therefore, to carry out these tasks require fewer system resources. Thus, the anti-virus scanner is fully focused on the potentially dangerous files.

Nedim

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

Bitdefender is good but they really have to focus to solve some chronic issues from the last couple of versions.(PC slowdowns,ghost traffic)

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013

Maybe bitdefender must be installed on computers that have trivial programs like office, adobe, java, which are standard on most systems. Others programs that are not usual make the pc with BD heavy.
I'm currently testing Gdata.
Thank you for your comments.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
RE: Bitdefender injects aggressive changes to Partner Program as company secures

Virus Bulletin award that made the company the most-awarded in VB’s history.

That statement is false, check VirusBulletin for yourself. ESET holds the record.

ESET= 81 Pass, 2 Fail
Sophos= 69 Pass, 18 Fail
Kaspersky= 65 Pass, 22 Fail
Symantec= 57 Pass, 7 Fail
Norman= 57 Pass, 26 Fail
Avast= 53 Pass, 25 Fail
F-Secure= 51 Pass, 17 Fail
McAfee= 49 Pass, 23 Fail
AVG = 48 Pass, 25 Fail
VirusBuster= 43 Pass, 23 Fail
BitDefender = 40 Pass, 10 Fail
eScan= 40 Pass, 11 Fail
Avira= 39 Pass, 5 Fail
F-Prot= 38 Pass, 20 Fail
G-Data= 36 Pass, 12 Fail
Fortinet= 32 Pass, 11 Fail

Enjoy!! :D

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Had ways to many problems with BitDefender and their support! = Junk! = Bloatware!
Their support is even worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.