Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 free for one year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

barry1976

Thread author
Dec 3, 2011
Get Bitdefender Internet Security 2011 , free for one year here :

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/de/pcwelt/

submit your emailadress in the " HIER BITTE IHRE EMAILADRESS EINTRAGEN " BOX and push the ABSENDEN button next....
you will recieve an email with the activation code....
I do not now if this works for the 2012 version , you will have to try...

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Keys for older versions are generally accepted, so that shouldn't be a problem. There are quite a few reports though that instead of the expected 7-digit OEM code, a "-1" code is received [including users attempting to get the key through German proxies]. It's quite possible that BitDefender blocked the promotion once it hit the blogs.

More from Computelogy

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
The promo is working again and being a PC WELT promotion, it is valid for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
No thanks. because 2011 version.
If I likes this software, I'll use 2012 version.
thanks for share.

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
win7holic said:
No thanks. because 2011 version.
If I likes this software, I'll use 2012 version.
thanks for share.

Hi win7,

shouldn't be a problem to use the license with 2012. Similarly to Symantec, licenses for older BitDefender versions can be used with the current product.

From BitDefender Support Center

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Some updated information posted in computelogy.com

[UPDATE-2] I do not now what is the shelf life of BDIS 2012 promo license but in the PCWelt mag, they wrote (Google Translate): Please note that registration is possible only up to 31.01.2012. (Original: Bitte beachten Sie, dass eine Registrierung nur bis spätestens 31.01.2012 möglich ist.)[/UPDATE-2]

[UPDATE-3] Derekshultz has just commented that promo is alive. I have tested it using a German proxy service named CyberGhostVPN and it is working. You can use German, Swiss and Austrian IPs to get the license. People who are outside, can use some proxy service like I did: CyberGhostVPN which is free. [/UDPATE-3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.