Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 for $10.90

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
About;

Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 is a comprehensive security suite.
The lengthy feature list includes everything you'd expect, then: strong antivirus, an accurate spam filter, configurable firewall, browsing protection, and multiple layers of real-time protection to catch malware before it's able to cause any damage.
But that's just the start. You also get capable parental controls, solid file encryption, chat encryption to protect your conversations on Yahoo! and MSN Messenger, online backup and file sync tools, and even a tune-up module that will clear redundant files and Registry keys from your PC.

The latest 2012 edition of the suite includes many new features.
Scan Dispatcher ensures that antivirus scans are only run when your PC is idle, for instance, so they won't affect other tasks.

If the program finds it can't remove deeply embedded malware, like rootkits, then it's now able to reboot into Rescue Mode, a trusted environment where it's easier to detect threats, remove them and clean up your system.

Integrated cloud technologies now ensure faster responses to new threats. The Autopilot will automatically make the best security decisions on your behalf, which means no hassles from pop-ups or alerts (unless you want to see them). And the suite's remote management features allow you to maintain the security of your entire network from one central location.

More controversially, the 2012 range offers a brand new user-interface. This is quite a departure from the previous version. The jury is out on whether it's a positive move (to re-design the UI).

How to buy Bitdefender Internet Security 2012 for $10.90

To take advantage of this discount go here.

Please note that this is a 1 year/1 PC license key.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
No thanks too.
My main problem was that it asked me to remove MBAM during the installation process, did they fix it?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Not sure about it, but its not issue at all when MBAM was not install. Bitdefender will install fine. Then after Bitdefender installation you can install MBAM without problems.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
oh yes?
but, i'm not sure it will letting MBAM update database.
like on my test about Bit Defender 2012, it's not let me to update MBAM.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
following the link you given to us, i ever try it;
it still can't ,still stop and still connecting on server, even my connection still good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.