Expired BitDefender Internet Security 2013 1 Year License Key [cosmosdirekt.de Giveaway]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
BitDefender Internet Security 2013 is priced at 69.95$ for one year license key / serial number on up to 3 PCs. But now, you can get a full version 1 year license key for free thanks to a special promotion offer by Cosmosdirekt.de

Register a free account at Cosmosdirekt.de HERE[Page in German, Use Google Translate if needed] to receive a license. After successfully registration, you will receive your password in the coming days by mail, which you can log directly into your account. At time of post, I have not received the license!

Below is the giveaway info translated by Google:

The software Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 (Windows), get new and existing clients of CosmosDirekt that in itself myCosmosDirekt and register their account for the first time within the promotional period (15.07 -. 15.08.2013, subject to extension) to activate. For the activation of myCosmos Direct access necessary data will be sent by post. Required is a valid email address to which after activation of the myCosmos Direct access within 14 days of the license key for the security software is sent. No automatic renewal after expiry of the 12-month use of the software. CosmosDirekt reserves the right (abusive multiple opening of such accounts) to exclude the / the appropriate user from the action in case of suspected abuse or other technical manipulations. The decision is final.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Oct 6, 2012
Thanks Bora
For your nice & awesome share,I am unable to giving kudus due to my browser problem :(
+100 Kudus for now :)

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
MalwareVirus said:
Thanks Bora
For your nice & awesome share,I am unable to giving kudus due to my browser problem :(
+100 Kudus for now :)

ad18

Verified
Jan 19, 2013
I don't think this is legit. Plus Bitdefender is not really that good. If it does not have a signature for a malware then you are helpless.

Lukajlo

Level 2
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
ad18 said:
I don't think this is legit. Plus Bitdefender is not really that good. If it does not have a signature for a malware then you are helpless.

What? BitDefender has won the award for best AntiVirus/Internet security for 2013 year.

Among the best at every test, so, next time, please search a little before you post something like that.

Gorilla P

Verified
Jan 31, 2013
ad18 said:

While I do agree that BitDefender overall is one of the top few antivirus solutions, its heuristic detection has shown to be slightly behind some of the constant front-runners, Kaspersky and Emsisoft (however not enough to single them out as being "not very good"). In regards to your statement, it is flat-out untrue. Even if the virus signature does not exist, the heuristic detection among these aforementioned antiviruses is excellent, which is what earned these products their top rankings among the aforementioned detection rate reviews, i.e. av-test, mrg-effitas and VB100.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.