Expired Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 - Free 1 year license key

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Z

ZeroDay

maheshsenadheera said:
exterminator20 said:
maheshsenadheera said:
I need australian proxy please help me

Even if successful with a proxy the license never comes in the mail.I happened to get one though so since I have no use for it your welcome to it.Hopefully it works !!

maheshsenadheera check your PM

thanks a lot brother
i got the key
please anyone confirm is this key work for bitdefender internet security 2014 version?

A valid 2013 license will definitely work in the 2014 version.

D

DxT-Baloch

i also need australia proxy,if giveaway is still available
or someone can send me bitdefender internet security key

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
ZeroDay said:
maheshsenadheera said:
exterminator20 said:
maheshsenadheera said:
I need australian proxy please help me

Even if successful with a proxy the license never comes in the mail.I happened to get one though so since I have no use for it your welcome to it.Hopefully it works !!

maheshsenadheera check your PM

thanks a lot brother
i got the key
please anyone confirm is this key work for bitdefender internet security 2014 version?

A valid 2013 license will definitely work in the 2014 version.

Based on my experience old unused Bitdefender AV/IS license keys are active and can be used on the latest version. I still have licenses from previous promos that are unused. Sometime January I sent BitDefender support an email with the keys and I got a response that keys are still active and can be used with the latest version. I'd say you send an email to support so yu can know for sure if the key will work for the 2014 version.

customerservice@bitdefender.com

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.