Battle Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 vs McAfee Internet Security 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajay123

Level 2
Verified
Nov 12, 2014
I voted neither of them coz i used both bitdefendor and McAfee...Eventhough Bitdefendor has a very good detection rate its very buggy and makes boot times longer and also support is bad....for Mcafee my lappy came pre installed with Mcafee..its very resouce usng and slowed my lap a lot..Its detection rate is also not very good.
Currently im using Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 for around 6 months..Ive not faced any problems till now...its better in terms of perfomance and protection when compared to McAfee...You can gor for KIS or others such as EsetSS,Emisoft IS,Quihioo TS whch are better in terms of perfomance as well as protection..

Reactions: omidomi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.