Expired Bitdefender Total Security for $34.95 (reg. $69.95)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Just in time for back to school, you can now save 50 percent on the all-new Bitdefender Total Security 2012 and get it for just $34.95 (reg. $69.95). As is often the case, you get a piece of software and you don't know how to customize the settings to fit your needs. Actually, with Facebook continuing to roll out new features, I always feel the need to check my privacy settings to make sure they haven't changed. I just want it to be easy--pick the right level of protection and leave it, forever.

Well, that's what Bitdefender Total Security 2012 wants to do for you. No, it won't go adjust your Facebook settings for you, but it will provide you with the most optimal protection plan that fits your needs with its Autopilot functionality. There's no need to configure any settings, no interruptions, and no pop-ups. Two words Bitdefender likes to use are silent security, so you don't even know it's there. Plus, Bitdefender Total Security 2012 integrates antivirus, antispam, antiphising, firewall, file shredder, encryption, and parental controls to give you the full protection you need.

Read More

24 Hours only is the deadline to be valid.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
who's want to install this software? :D
until their will fix the problem about can't update MBAM and finished it probably users will buy this software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.